Big Guy in a Small Car

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Big Guy in a Small Car
From: "Taylor Maurer" <heavyhiking@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 08:56:22 -0500
I just bought my first Healey.  I am 6'4" and have difficulty fitting in the
darn thing.  I thought about replacing the steering wheel with a smaller one
but after further investigation it looks like the only way to resolve the
problem is by removing the top and moving the seat back and modifying it to
sit lower.  Are there any other big guys out modified their cars to fit in
them better and have been successful?  Please share what has worked for you.

Wanting 2 Go,

Taylor
55 BN1