Re: Annual Garage Clean out Odds & Ends Find

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Annual Garage Clean out Odds & Ends Find
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:36:06 -0500
I spent the day making a serious attempt to clean out over 10 years
(plus what I
brought with me when we moved)  of British, mostly Healey, stuff. Some of
it like
the slightly dented head lamp rims and wire wheel knock offs I will give
to people
who need them for the shipping. I have a bunch of 100-4 carb stuff,
including, a
complete original set of H4's. Also, have some early air cleaners, etc.
If you have
a need for a particular 100-4 and some later 100-6, 3000 parts contact me
off
the list. An example of an odds or end is the choke cable bracket for
BN6, BN7,
BT7 to (c)2193. I will try and put together a list, but because of job
commitments
can not guarantee it will get done.
Contact me off the list and I will try and see if I have what you need.
Thanks.

Regards,

Doug