RE: Friday Funny

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Friday Funny
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:19:06 -0800
Carlos:  Here is one along the same line that I received several years ago.
This one is from the wife's point of view:

Be Careful with Upgrades...

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed that the
new program began making unexpected changes to the accounting rules,
limiting access to flower and jewelry applications that had operated
flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1 .0 uninstalled many
other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.9 but installed undesirable
programs such as Auto-X 5.0 and NBA 3.0. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs
and HouseCleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging
5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

Desperate

Dear Desperate,

Keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0
is an operating system. Try to enter the command: C:/I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME
and install Tears 6.2. Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the
applications: Guilty 3.0 and Flowers 7.0. But remember, overuse can cause
Husband 1.0 to default to GrumpySilence 2.5, Happyhour TO or Beer 6.1. Beer
6.1 is a very bad program that will create "Snoring Loudly" wave files. DO
NOT install MotherinLaw 1 .0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These
are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1 .0. In summary,
Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot
learn new applications quickly. Consider buying additional software to
improve performance. I personally recommend HotFood 3.0 and Lingerie 5.3.

Tech Support

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031

instructions that came with my wife when I married her 15 years ago -
thought I'd share.

>   Cheers
>   Carlos Cruz
>   '60 BN7
>
>   -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>   INSTALLING WIFE version 1.0
>
>   CAUTION: Extremely Powerful Software. It Controls the Whole System.
>
>   * When installing this s/w, additional s/w like Mother-in-law 1.0 and
Father-in-law 1.0 will be automatically installed in ur system.

>   * Wife 1.0 may detect s/w like Girl friends 1.0,2.0,3.0 etc as viruses
and try to uninstall it.

>   * Do not install Wife 2.0 over Wife 1.0 for this may corrupt the system.
>
>   * Applications like Smoking 5.2, Drinking 6.7 , Parties 2.0 may stop
working abruptly.

>   * Service Packs like Jewels 1, Flower 2, Sarees 3  may be added for the
smooth functioning of Wife 1.0.