Re: Racing Sims w/Healeys

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Racing Sims w/Healeys
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:56:34 -0600
I just went to the company's website and it seems that GTL has been
released in Europe, but won't come out in the US till next year.

Here a couple more Healey screenshots from the official website
http://www.gt-legends.com/img/screens/GTLegends_12.jpg
http://www.gt-legends.com/img/screens/GTLegends_24.jpg

BTW, this game lets you race others who have the game online,

Patton