Re: Alan Hendricks

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alan Hendricks
From: "Beth Lunney" <Beth@lunney.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:41:06 -0500
The great thing about Healey people around the world is that almost all of
them are ready to help.  We have traveled all over and have never hesitated to
pick out a name in the AHCA directory to call for help in unfamiliar
territory.  Unfaillingly, they have come to our rescue.  This is a real
comfort when you drive 60-year-old cars!

Beth Lunney (704) 948-1745
Grand Prix Graphics
8702 Taybrook Dr., Huntersville, NC 28078
(704) 948-1746 fax

Publishers of HEALEY MARQUE, CLASSIC MG,
THE VINTAGE TRIUMPH and JAGUAR JOURNAL magazine