Re: Anybody use car dollies?

To: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Subject: Re: Anybody use car dollies?
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 23:17:34 -0500
I have two sets, one Harbor Freight, one NMW Roll Masters. The Roll
Masters sail around the garage with one hand, the HF......well. You get
what you pay for. It's in the casters for sure. I oiled the HF set and
it did roll better. Maybe Mobil1 or Red Line would be better. Roll
Masters are discontinued as near aas I can tell from the vendors I
usually check for such products.

Dave