Air leaks between hood bow and windshield--BN1 and 2

To: blprince2@comcast.net, dcrawfor@san.rr.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Air leaks between hood bow and windshield--BN1 and 2
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 15:24:51 EST
Ben and Dave:

I posted a parts list, assembly instructions and several photos to the
British Car Forum which you and anyone interested can go to and view by
clicking on
the following link.

Click here: British Car Forum : Air gap between hood bow and windshield

The List will strip the four photos that I am attaching to this email but
listers should be able to view at the BCF site. If anyone has problems viewing
the BCF site I will be happy to send details and photos via email.

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans

Erect (Small).JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Fork
(Small).JPG]

Overall (Small).JPG]

Thread (Small).JPG]