Thanksgiving

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanksgiving
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:48:04 -0800
At this time, I'm thankful for the Healey newsgroup and all the generous
persons who constitute it from all the far-flung nations of Healeydom.

I was in the Alfa-Romeo club for 25 years and have learned more about the
Healey since 2000 when I got my car and joined the newsgroup than I did in
the whole time in the Alfa club reading club pubs and trying to talk to the
people who actually knew something.

I am especially thankful for the benefits of western civilization and for
those who are laying down their lives in the world war in defense of it.
--
Steve Gerow
Pasadena CA