Fw: AC Sports Cars.

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: AC Sports Cars.
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:10:35 -0500
----Interesting......   I grew up in Connecticut, and have been aware for some
time, that there is a small independent company there, (I think in Bridgeport)
--that has been making the best quality Shelby Cobra replicas available here
in the US, for quite a few years...   I have seen a substantial number of
them, and though I am not a Cobra expert, I am told that they are made with
virtually identical components all-round as the originals.  While there are
differences, I have found them virtually indistinguishable from the
originals.
--There has to be a connection.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb