Re: 100-4 originality questions - carpet.

To: "Bob Haskell" <rchaskell@earthlink.net>, <Fiat500f@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 100-4 originality questions - carpet.
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:25:26 -0500
Paul,

1. 4 snaps in each main floor carpet piece. Forward snaps about 1 1/2" in
from front and side edges so on driver's side snaps are under Austin heel
mat. rear snaps about 1 1/2" forward from rear edge as seen in picture.

2. Vinyl trimmed panels left and right sides. See picture

3. There is only one style of this bulkhead panel for the BN1. Trim as per
picture, wrapping carpet around left and right sides and top edge to make a
carpet to carpet seal.

4. Carpets are glued to the inner sill coming right up to the outer edge of
the sill. Alloy trim plates will be installed over this carpet at the
threshold area. See picture.

Sounds like your carpet set isn't very accurate. Good luck and contact me if
you need more info or pictures.

For the rest of the list I'm asking if Bob Haskell would place these
pictures on the list web site. This info may be of use to others.

Rich Chrysler