Great website to add to your Favorites

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great website to add to your Favorites
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:22:05 -0500
What would you rather do? Talk to a human, or listen to a recorded voice
tell you which numbers to push?  I don't know about you, but I get more than
a little stressed when I call a customer service number and then spend 10
minutes weeding my way thorough a maze of instructions before I finally get
an actual human being on the line.

But I recently came across a blog page that can help. It's called "IVR Cheat
Sheet to Find a Human." (IVR is an acronym for Interactive Voice Response.)
A blogger named Paul English maintains this list of more than 100 companies
in a wide variety of fields, such as finance, airlines, communications,
shipping, retail, etc. Each entry on the list tells you inside secrets that
let you hop over all the IVR prompts and go directly to a human.

Here's a link you can use to access Paul's IVR cheat sheet:
http://www.paulenglish.com/ivr

Mark Goodman
66BJ8 35503