Driving Light Brackets

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Driving Light Brackets
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:40:32 +0000
Hi all,

Looking for something and I hope someone can recommend a good source.  I
need...

...a pair of brackets to hold a pair of 7-inch Lucas driving lights, to be
mounted on my BN2 with no bumpers.  (I want to survey the group for possible
sources of good, ready-made items before I resort to trying to make some
myself, so for now please hold off on the advice on how to make my own.)

These brackets should attach to the bumper mounting points, and allow the
driving lights to nestle into the curves of the shroud (i.e., not be too
close to the centerline of the car where they partially block the grill).

Anyone sell anything like that?  Thanks!

Reid

Reid Trummel
Portland, Oregon

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.