Re: DIY Show

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DIY Show
From: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:26:58 -0600
Hi Carlos !!

<<  Anyone else see the show?>>

Nope, but Amy DID announce it to the Spridgets List.

<<   Anyone on the list know the couple?>>

Very well<G>!

Used to be in TN and jobs...............

The Blue Frogeye is "Helium".  Was used for the "Johnny Lighting"
model(s)<G>!

She IS the Authoress of the Animated Frogeye/Midget/3000 "Cursors" that are
available on my site.  If memory serves, 14 different ones!!  One Midget
actually has windshield wipers going!!!  VERY neat.

As you have been here, they tried to get the show to do some "copying" of my
shop from my
photo album which I sent out to them.

They also have another Bugeye.

She was on the show (I think this is right<G>) Who Wants to be a
Millionaire.  I think she got to $250,000.00.  Even sang a song which blew
the audience and cast AWAY!!!

Ed

PS "cursors" a FREE and WAY NEAT!!  Got to see one<VBG>!!