BARN FRESH HEALEY STASH

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: BARN FRESH HEALEY STASH
From: wesp11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:02:31 -0500
I just found 2 BARN healeys, 64 BJ8 and 63? BJ7 plus lots of parts, both cars
need total restoration and are in various stages of repair. In the parts was a
new extra front shroud for a 100/6 or 3000 in fiberglass new never drilled or
mounted, several extra body pannels in steel , a bj8 engine/gearbox/overdrive
compelte minus carbs, looking for $8000 and $4000 respectively on the cars,
$1000 on the new shroud. $1000 on the bj8 drive line, email me if anyone is
interested, hope this does not offend or infringe on the list rules,
thanks
Hugh