KIDS: Another late friday funny/maybe not so funny (kids)

To: eyera3@comcast.net, tomfelts@earthlink.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: KIDS: Another late friday funny/maybe not so funny (kids)
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:01:02 -0600
My Daughter is 4 and a half. She loves to ride in the cars (MGA and BN7).
She cries if I don't take her so I have to sneak past her to go for a run.
The wife is not too keen on the idea of her walking home if it breaks down.

I've told my daughter on several occasions "The red one will be yours one
day" pointing to the restored red MGA. She looks at me and says "I want the
blue one!" every time which happens to be the Healey.

She has excellent taste.

Cheers,
Scott
Mashed BN7