Re: healeys and kids

To: WM K SCHELLHAAS <insptwo@msn.com>
Subject: Re: healeys and kids
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:39:53 +0800
Bill -

It's funny, when I was a kid, it seemed that this type of 'family heirloom'
concept with the cars was usually associated with the family's Model T
pickup or Model A.  Ts and As are classics... but I'll take a Healey
heirloom anyday!

Maybe one day they'll have a fuel-cell bolt up kit for the healey... that'll
be the day!

Cheers,

Alan

"53 BN1 '64 BJ8