Seats BN7

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seats BN7
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 10:54:57 -0800
Can anyone help me (Rich?) with some photos of the back end of the bottom
seat cushion with leather seat secured to the pan?
I bought Moss seat foam sets about 2 years ago on sale.  Took them out of
the box this weekend and it looks like the foam seat cushion is about two
inches too short from front to back.  Do these things shrink?  I have new
Moss leather seats.  The Moss video doesn't help because they are installing
vinyl seats in a BJ8 with different patterns, but their foam is clearly
designed to cover the entire metal pan.  My foam seat does not.  If I push
the foam forward where it looks like it should fit it is about 1 1/2 " short
of the back of the metal seat pan.  Any help is always appreciated.
Ron Fine
(BN7 waiting for seats to be back on the road)