Re: Wheel Spacers???? Here's what I did....

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: Re: Wheel Spacers???? Here's what I did....
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:41:31 +0800
Jack -

Thanks for the advice on that.  My problem is the disc itself sits narrow
track a hair too much and so the jaguar gurling calipers I have, the e-brake
pads don't sit flush on the disc without shimming.  In addition, because the
disc itself is too thin, the spline hub itself sits about 1/4" too narrow...
meaning I have too much threading on the lugs, rather than too little...
with too much the lugs might be in contact with the wheel, but I can't tell
because it's too hard to see back there!

Thanks for the advice though... I think I saw your el dorado conversion at
Tahoe in 2002.  It was really nice!  Your car is great.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8

--