PLACEMENT OF WIPER MOTOR BRACKET

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: PLACEMENT OF WIPER MOTOR BRACKET
From: "James E Austin, Jr." <ahbugeye1@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 21:01:48 -0800
    I keep finding pieces that should have been welded on before I had
the chassis painted, but it can't be many more, for my pile is getting
smaller.
    The wiper motor bracket was removed from the car during tear down and
a lot of metal was replaced and I can't find a picture that shows the
bracket placement, that I feel real good about.  There is a vent bezel on
the fresh air heater box on the driver side and I feel sure there must be
some clearance between it and the bracket edge nearest to the air box or
you couldn't install the bezel.  If someone can give me this clearance I
think I can work out the other dimensions from what I have.
   Thanks in advance.
Sam Austin