Re: Chill

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Chill
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:46:16 -0800
Scott,
Actually, I almost missed the great Healey day on the Pacific Coast Highway
last Friday - the pro shop had just announced my foursome's "five minute to
tee-time call" for our 9 a.m. tee-time when my buddy with the blue over old
English white Healey in the photo called me on my cell phone to talk me into
a trip to the coast with him.  The others in my golf foursome couldn't
understand how I could trade a day of golfing for a day of car driving - but
then they don't know the joy of driving 200 miles in a ton of Coker sculpted
aluminum & steel powered by a big honking lump of long-stroke Austin iron
while listening to the raucous, blatting straight-six tailpipe
symphonics!!!!
Vroom vrooom,
John
100-Six  Erika the Red