Re: slave cylinder retaining plates

To: Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Re: slave cylinder retaining plates
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:38:35 -0700
Hi Simon,

It's not exactly childs play. Especially when you can't see things very
well on the back side.

The two U shaped plates slide between the wheel cylinder flanges & the
backing plate. One from each direction.

There is a small locking tab on the end of one of the plates that must
be lifted a bit before the plates can be slipped apart & (driven) out.

Regards,
Dave Russell
BN2