RE: BJ7 gearbox woes

To: "'Blue One Hundred'" <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: BJ7 gearbox woes
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 04:17:27 -0800
Alan,

Mine shifts like a Toyota Camry (er well like a Toyota Supra) since the
Smitty conversion that is.  I sometimes do miss the challenges of shifting
the old "crashbox" but do not miss the repeated rebuilds using scarce,
expensive and dodgy parts.  Anyway 4th to 3rd should work, 3rd to 2nd should
be doable, stop completely to go into stump puller.

Happy Holidays