Merry Christmas to the List

To: "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Merry Christmas to the List
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:38:42 -0600
Hey listers in the spirit of Christmas and the Holiday season I would like
to give a small gift to first responder to this e-mail wanting it.  The list
has been good to me and I want to respond in kind.

I have an extra copy of "Glenns Austin and Austin Healey" Copyright 1965 by
Chilton Books.  It is missing one page, the page that is missing has wiring
diagrams for A40 and A55 (sorry brit sedan fans). A little greasy but all
there except as noted, readable and useful (I have another and keep it under
the passenger seat).

This is a really nice book written for the amateur mechanic with a used car,
rather than the factory mechanic doing service work, much good
troubleshooting tips on the kind of questions we get on the list, has
torque, timing, etc. specs for 100 through 3000 and Sprite.

Anyway free* to the first list responder who sends me their address and
interest in the book.

*I will pay shipping in U.S.A. if you live elsewhere and really want it I
may ask for shipping.

If anyone wants to do the same with a Healey related extra or unneeded item
we could have a merry Christmas for many on the list.

Greg Lemon
(a.k.a. the Healey Santa)
'54 BN1