Happy Holidays

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Happy Holidays
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 16:55:51 -0500
To everyone on the list who has contributed wonderful ideas, fixes,
suggestions and comments,

To everyone on the list who has sent Friday Funnies - whether they fit my
sense of humor or politics, they are welcome,

To everyone on the list for just lurking while not contributing - we know
you are out there and learning,

To everyone on the list who has given us some great non-Healey items -
thanks, Ed for the model airplane videos,

To our newbies who have used this list to bring Healeys back to their glory,

To everyone on the list, period.

I have been on this list for eleven years. Most of us are very opinionated
and are normally not afraid to express our thoughts. However, that is what
makes this list strong and vibrant. Honest disagreement is good. As with
many of you, I get upset if there is something wrong with the server not
because there may be something in the emails that I need, but because it
means that I am not receiving my emails from friends as rapidly as possible.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season whatever your persuasion and I wish everyone
a healthy, prosperous and satisfying New Year.

Healey On, Dudes and Dudettes!!

John Sims, BN6

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com <http://www.healey6.com/>

PS, this is the time of the year that I usually send out a lot of charitable
contributions to make sure that my taxes are as low as possible. While
contributing financially to this list is not a tax deduction, such
contributions are always on my list. Please don't forget, friends, Mark
keeps this list alive through his own dedication to our loves (Healeys) and
without our financial support he can not afford to purchase, out of his own
pocket, the hardware and software needed to keep it alive. You can make your
contributions to: http://www.team.net/donate.html I have absolutely no
personal interest in this other than to state most emphatically that if each
of us gives $5.00, we are not missing much out of our wallet and are
ensuring that we have this list in the future. Just think, what are you
doing to benefit others?

PPS, I have been able to download the airplane videos Ed mentioned which you
can view at:

www.healey6.com/Photos/pictures/videos/B2911062004.wmv

www.healey6.com/Photos/pictures/videos/B52_flight2.wmv

www.healey6.com/Photos/pictures/videos/airbus.wmv My youngest son is the GM
of the division of his company that supplies the fasteners (screws) and the
thrust reversers for this aircraft and is currently in Toulouse, France
making sure they work.

Enjoy!!!!!!

JDS