Whew!!

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Whew!!
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 18:45:11 EST
I've been under a lot of pressure from SWMBO to clear a spot in the garage
for her car.  The pressure has increased significantly since the 12" of  snow
arrived last week.

I finally finished stripping the BN7 of all parts down to the last nut  and
bolt. Everything but the rear axle is down in the basement, and that will be
going down as soon as my son comes over to give me a hand.  I ordered a  bunch
of parts form Norman Nock, I hope that they arrrive  before Christmas.

I also just mounted the frame on the rotisserie that I built this  weekend.
I works great!  I can rotate the frame 360 degrees with just  one hand and it
is very stable once I lock the set screws down.  I wish I  had this when I
restored my TR3A.

SWMBO is now smiling, her  baby (Mitsubishi Turbo Convertible) is now
relaxing in the garage and I am relaxing on the couch as I type this.

Merry Christmas,

Gary Bouffard
Snowy Connecticut