100M on ebay

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 100M on ebay
From: "Melvin L. Dale" <mdale1@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:30:05 -0600
Wow!! I have a 100M that's been sitting here with a stalled project for ten
years. Very little rust, all needed panels on the frame have been replaced
and the frame is done and painted. Body panels restored and premihred and
waiting final fit. All numbers match, boot, bonnet and cockpit molding. A
1988 certificate from British Motor Industry. Only things that missing is
the cold air box and original distributor.

Makes me wonder what's its worth in this condition.  Oh well I have had it
for 32 years and it doesn't take up much garage space, Hope the garage doesn't
catch on fire.