Re: Another, Steering Question

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another, Steering Question
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 16:57:06 -0500
Mark,
The cross rod and left and right threaded ends are to adjust toe in.
Therefore once the lock nuts are backed off you can rotate the shaft one way
to increase toe in and turn it the other way to reduce toe in. Get the
setting you need and run the locknuts up tight to keep things from roatatig
on their own.
So you cannot install it backwards, the action is the same either way it
sits in the car.

Rich Chrysler