santa and the bugeye

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: santa and the bugeye
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 21:57:14 -0500
I enjoyed that one. Two weeks ago our daughter asked if we could deliver
Santa to our Granddaughters church for their annual Christmas Party in
Tampa. It seems that the jolly old elf arrives every year via different
transportation. Last year he arrived in a motorcycle side car and the year
before he came in a fire truck (unfortunately they had a respond to an
emergency in the middle of the delivery)! He was in his late 70's or early
80's and he enjoyed the 5 mile trip immensely.

Bill
BJ7