RE: Santa, Having Been Good To Me

To: "Greg Wilkinson" <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>,
Subject: RE: Santa, Having Been Good To Me
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:06:14 -0500
Why put ANY outside mirrors on it?  IMO the car looks so much prettier and
cleaner w/o them.  In 26 years of ownership of my BJ8 and driving MANY a
mile with it, it does not have them.  I will admit to adding one of the
detachable ones to the vent window post when I was touring Europe.  But for
travel here , never use them.

Tom