Re: aftermarket fuel pump

To: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: aftermarket fuel pump
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:29:24 -0800
Dave / Bruce / Bob -

Looks to me like this fuel pump is just a rebranded Facet pump.  If you can
get the Facet pump cheaper at Napa, buy that one!

The companies are always manufacturing their products and selling them to
others to rebrand because their distribution channels are different.

I bet half the HDTV flat screens sold by Sony in the US are really
Samsungs...

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8