Re: Santa, Having Been Good To Me (mirrors)

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Santa, Having Been Good To Me (mirrors)
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:40:53 -0800
Fashion or spec??  Maybe neither.  The thought just occurred to me as I
read the latest messages and mentally pictured the fender and door of a
Healey, perhaps the mirrors were placed over the front wheel openings
because that was the one location where the installer could easily insert
his hand to afix the attaching nut on the mirror!?!?

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031