Carrozeria

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Carrozeria
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:40:52 EST
Scott, that magazine went in and out of business faster than an email spam
site. Published out of New Jersey, as I remember. I don't think they published
more than three issues. I got the 100S issue, and might even have it tucked
away somewhere, but that was a LONG time ago. I really need to clean my garage
after I get my new book shelves, so will keep my eyes open for it. Maybe one of
the folks on eBay who make a market in back issues of auto publications might
be a source, but that's probably the only possibility
Cheers
gary