RE: Overdrive drain plug

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Overdrive drain plug
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 11:05:42 -0800
I think it is called a "basin wrench" and I use it for my transmission.  It
is sold in the plumbing stores to install and remove the large nut on the
drain pipe under the kitchen sink.  It is self adjusting for different size
nuts and will grip the transmission drain plug without damaging it.  Cheap
tool that works.
Ro

There is also a flat weird wrench that someone on the list directed us to
once upon a time.  I happened to stumble across one in a pon shop for $5.00.
Then the other day I saw one at the local hardware store in the plumbing
section.
Could be a type of Spud wrench that plumbers used to use.
It kinda looks like a    ?   without the  dot at the bottom,of course,  and
a hinge pin at the bottom of the   c   part.    Oh man I'm dieing here.
Can anybody help me with a name .  I'm not doin so well.  Wish I still had
that web sight on file.
Hell,  I wish I still had those files.   (damn virus)   :(

Mark