RE: Cars in movies

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Cars in movies
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 14:58:57 -0800 (PST)
Or TV!? Something I've wondered about for a while now
is, what about Jackie Cooper? I remember from my
childhood in the early 50's that there was a tv series
called "The Peoples Choice" that stared Jackie Cooper
and have seen a still photo from the set that had a
100 in it. This would have been the period when he was
so involved with DMH. Has anyone screened those
episodes to inventory the Healey content or has Cooper
ever been interviewed about his association with DMH?
Just a thought
Best
HNY
JK
NYC

Yahoo! DSL  Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com