RE: Healeys in Movies

To: "John Homonek" <jhomonek@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Healeys in Movies
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:19:28 +1100
 G'day John

I may be wrong (was once in 1966) but I think that was  Morgan. It was
interesting to see all that wood splinter all over the place.

Now for something really obscure but in one of the desert scenes in
"It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" there is a white 100 parked behind a
garage. You have to be quick to see it.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia