How did we pick our Marque?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: How did we pick our Marque?
From: ahmcmlix@aol.com
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 16:45:46 -0500
Ok folks......

Since I was the one who suggested that I thought that some of the "How did we
pick our marque" were interesting, and that they might make a nice article for
the Healey Marque magazine, I have volunteered to put together a little article
for the magazine and include some of the e-mails that were shared.

I checked with Reid and he indicated that since the name of the person was
included with the e-mail, that it could be used without having to get
permission.  If you WOULD NOT like your story selected for print, please let me
know.

Bob Segui