Re: How far would you go?

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How far would you go?
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 22:25:08 -0500
Good thread.
I could relate how far I've gone to confirm a little detail of originality.
Like bugging a good friend to uncover all the huge pile of crap off his BN7
so I could drive an our each way to get into the interior with a toothbrush
and cleaner to confirm that the armacord on the rear tonneau shelf was
fastened with aluminum pop rivets! Digital photos prove it out.
Or on the same car confirming that the boot area armacord was fastened to
the rear inside boot hoop with #6 countersunk trim screws and cup washers,
and exactly where they were located. Digital photos again to put on record.
I could go on all night.

Rich Chrysler