RE: New Healey Book Now Available

To: "Derek Job" <djjob@noos.fr>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Healey Book Now Available
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 09:21:13 +1100
 G'day Derek

Thanks for letting us know.

I have Herve's earlier books and can recommend them to anyone interested
in Healey History. I have sent off an email asking for a total cost and
shipping to Australia.

Les Healey's exploits have often been overshadowed by those of Donald
and Geoff so it's always interesting to read about what he has done.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia