Re: Healey Book by Bill Emerson

To: sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Subject: Re: Healey Book by Bill Emerson
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:28:41 +0800
Joe -

The scam in the US is having "cheap" prices on your goods then charging
insane amounts of dosh for shipping.... typically three to four times what
the shipping acutally costs.

No thanks, I always order from the UK or Oz.  Shipping costs from your neck
of the woods is always fair and square.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8