Re: insurance

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: insurance
From: "Dallas Congleton" <dcong996@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:34:13 -0500
Patrick wrote-
"Such as it's just
not possible to insure a 1979 Honda Civic for $50,000."

In the US it is possible, and the insurers would let you to insure the car,
and pay the premiums for $50,000 for the Honda.
The problem would be when you had a claim, they would only pay the "book"
value. :>)

Not all collector car insurance in the US is agreed value. One has to be
careful that the insurance they have is what they think they have.

Dallas Congleton
1967 BJ8
1953 MGTD