Healey Drive

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Drive
From: Rick Swain <grain@auracom.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:13:22 -0400
I just came in from washing my BN4. I had to wash it because my wife and I
went out for a drive. It's a warm sunny day here in Nova Scotia - about 8
degrees celsius or 46 degrees fahrenheit.

I had just backed the Healey out of the garage to warm it up and charge the
battery when my wife said "let's go!". We went - for about an hour. The
roads were pretty dry (except for my driveway) and it was great to be out.
No top or side curtains but that big heater pushed out enough warm air to
keep us toasty. I have to admit we were wearing toques and I wasn't using
open-backed driving gloves.

I do like our four seasons (well I'm not too fussy about spring) but if
there's no snow for cross-country skiing and not enough ice on the lake for
skating I'll take a drive in the Healey. A rare treat in January.

Cheers

Rick Swain