RE: WHAT A TEXAS MORNING !!

To: "tammie wall" <whammie@iopener.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: WHAT A TEXAS MORNING !!
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 18:43:17 -0500
So?--------:):):):)-------   It was 67 and sunny in Pittsburgh, Pa Friday
and top down for a 60 mile drive!!

But------------------today is another story-----------light snow today and
COLD!

Cheers
tom

today.  When I fire up the BN6 for the approximate 40 mile drive to Dick's,
the temp is 34*, sunshiny and clear.  The tonneau is over the passenger
side of the cockpit since my duty is to pick up the donuts and I also have
a load of AHC, USA regalia items to deposit at the post office.  Next stop
is for petrol -- mid-grade in this part of the country is back up to
$2.349. Back on the road, no more stops until Irving.  The BN6 is cruising
effortlessly along I30 toward downtown Dallas.  I'm resplendent in my black
leather jacket with the American Flag on the back along with my 25th
anniversary Tx Hly Roundup ballcap.  I wonder what the illiterati are doing
on such a fine Healey driving morning ?

> Will the thumbs up ever cease ?  No other cars, domestic or foreign, had
their hood lowered on this crisp morning.

> We had a good turnout for the first 2006 Tech Session.  7 Healeys and
about 15 Healey Jocks.  No donuts left.  It's time to head back to Rowlett
and meet my lovely wife Tammie for a late lunch.  The temp has now worked
it's way up to the middle 60's.