Web Site

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Web Site
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:33:39 -0500
I have made some enhancements to the Photo Album of my web site HYPERLINK
"http://www.healey6.com/"www.healey6.com as follows:

There is now a legend on new and updated folders to let you know that they
are new or updated so you dont have to go through everything to find the
new stuff.

You can view the fotos as a slide show.

The times viewed counter has been fixed.

If you ask me and get permission, you can put comments on the fotos.

There is now Video support. I have uploaded the B29, B52 and airbus 380
model videos for your viewing pleasure that were the subject of a string in
Early December, 2005.

If any of you have videos of your cars, restorations, etc. I can take them.
Please try to limit them to 3 or 4 minutes as they can be a B@#$^ for those
who use dial-up.

See what happens when it is 16 degrees with a wind-chill of 4 degrees!

John Sims, BN6

Aberdeen, NJ

HYPERLINK "http://www.healey6.com/"www.healey6.com