Re: Period Correct Disc Wheel Color

To: Ed <justbrits@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Period Correct Disc Wheel Color
From: Richard Hosmer <rahosmer@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:37:50 -0800
My first Healey was a 1959 BN7 (bought new) with disc wheels. They were
"silver" - I assume it was the same color paint as used on the wire variety.
I never saw very many (in Northern CA) of course, but every one I ever did
see was the same as mine.

Interesting thing about "quality" - EVERY inspector on the line must have
seen that car, twice! Everything was FLAWLESS. By contrast, the 62BT7 that I
have now (also bought new - the 59 was badly damaged in an accident) must
have been built on a Monday or a Friday - truly a "night and day"
difference!

Dick Hosmer