Re: BN1 Pressue Plate

To: dcrawfor@san.rr.com, richchrysler@quickclic.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BN1 Pressue Plate
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:48:03 EST
In a message dated 1/21/2006 10:35:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dcrawfor@san.rr.com writes:
The transmission + overdrive, and all the '54 parts removed from the
BN1 are now carefull stored.  I think Micheal Oritt commented when he
made these same changes to his 100M that, "Who knows? A future
owner want to put them all back together."
I was in California following Open Roads at Tahoe when I did the conversion.
I couldn't carry it back to Maryland and didn't think it was worth the
freight--with all due respect there are a number of them (broken) out there...
left my broken 3-speed at Smitty's shop and I know that it eventually wound up
at Eric Grunden's (?-sp) shop in Ontario, CA., so presumably it was recycled or
put to some constructive use.  I still have the old clutch along with cracked
head, etc. etc.

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans