Re:   The Guy in the Ferrari Cap

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:   The Guy in the Ferrari Cap
From: m.brouillette@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:26:21 +0000
  The 1954 Olds F-88 Concept Car that he bid on last year was for the Gateway
Colorado Auto Museum.  I had heard that he is no longer representing them and
he bought the Healey for the president of the Discovery network.

  On both occasions, I believe that he could have bought both vehicles for alot
less, but this guy makes a case of egging on the competing bidder.   The guy
who came in 2nd for the F-88 last year said he was dropping out alot earlier,
but after this guy getting in his face, he decided to make him pay for it.

  Maybe that's why he wasn't representing the museum this year...

Mike B
59 BT7 (now worth $1.5 million if I cen get that guy to bid on it...)

From: Editorgary@aol.com