Re:   The Guy in the Ferrari Cap

To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re:   The Guy in the Ferrari Cap
From: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:24:32 -0500
I was standing looking at the Golden Beige BJ8 20 minutes before it
went on the block and the guy in the Ferrari cap came up and huddled
and had a quiet conversation with the builder. Not really looking at
the car but had a very cute babe on his arm.  :-)

No idea as to what was said.

Randy Hicks
'56 100M
'65 BJ8