Re: The Conversation

To: pennell@cox.net, Healey100M@gmail.com, Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: The Conversation
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:53:36 EST
In a message dated 1/23/2006 6:08:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pennell@cox.net writes:
Here is how the conversation went Randy.

Kurt:  Well, Alan, what do you think of the car?
Alan:  Nice!  Very nice!
Kurt:  You gonna bid?
Alan:  Well . . . not sure.  You know Mr. Hendricks wants his museum to
represent the history of the American car.  Kinda hard to throw in British iron.
Kurt:  Alan, you really should bid. It is golden beige with red interior.
And there were only 50 or so of that combination built although this car was
white originally.
Alan:  Why do want me bidding anyway?
Kurt:  I just love the way you get so excited when you bid.  You also run up
the bids to out of sight prices!!!  Sort of like on the concept car last year!
(Both have a good laugh.)
Alan:  Tell you what.  You hold onto this hot babe and I'll be back.
(Alan goes off, wins the car and returns.)

LISTERS, HOW WOULD YOU FINISH THE DIALOGUE????
I'd finish it thusly:

Alan:  Well Kurt, I won the car!
Kurt:   Congratulations.
Hote Babe:  Well Alan, you got screwed quickly by Kurt on National TV and it
cost you a fortune.  I'm planning on getting screwed by him later in the
privacy of his hotel suite and it won't cost me a penny!

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans