RE: Value insanity. Having a lot of money isn't an

To: "Richard Hosmer" <rahosmer@citlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Value insanity. Having a lot of money isn't an
From: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:28:24 -0500
The current US population is almost 296,000,000. If there are 8,200,000
millionaires, that is just 2.77 per cent. I would have thought it would be
higher. Many senior citizens are living in fully-paid-for homes totaling
well over half a million, without counting any savings or possessions.

Dick,

The statistics I refer to do -not- include the value of the homes of the
individuals involved.  Just their stocks, bonds and other more liquid assets.
If you include real estate the numbers would increase substantially.
Hopefully, however, no one is going to sell their home to buy a car.  There's
not much room for a shower in a Healey, other than the informal top down
type.

Bill Moyer, BJ7