Coffee Table Book

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Coffee Table Book
From: "Peter Svilans" <peter.svilans@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 18:56:28 -0500
Tom

I'm not sure I would say a Nash-Healey looked like an A-40, (maybe the A-40
Sports?)  but Panelcraft Sheet Metal Ltd. of Birmingham bodied the 100
export-only Nash-Healeys and the 25 home-market Alvis-Healeys.  Unlike Jensen,
they supplied only the bare shell, and trimming was done by Healeys
themselves.  They also did the prototype bugeye, I think.
There was also another Panelcraft in London (later FLM Panelcraft) which did
the HWM racing cars, as well as small-run estate and drophead conversions.

Best regards
Peter